"Life's little moments.."-Kjerstn Michelle

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real world crap!


So i totally have no idea how this whole BLOG thing works, so you might have to bare with me for a little bit until i get it under control...k? K thanks!

Well, to anyone who knows me and is probably wondering what the crap im doing with my life since i just moved BACK home from California and really dont have TOO much going on...well..thats just it! i dont have TOO much going on, Im looking for a job and hanging out with friends...Some old and some new!
California was an AMAZING experience. I like to think i grew up a little bit, my mother might tell you different tho. I learned that taking care of kids is a HELL of a work out, Tennis is harder then swinging a stick, and rich, French boys are bad news, and as much as I've always thought California would be the place for me....i have now found myself wondering if thats true. I love it as a place to visit, but not as a place that i could see myself living, raising a family, and settling down...Unless i win the lottery or somthing! In that case I'll just buy a house on the beach and be the nice old lady next door with the little dog! Yeaaahh..that sounds like the life to me :) anyways tho, i also learned that food doesnt just appear on its own, living at home i can just go in the pantery and food will magically be there! its like i have a little food fairy that brings stuff to the shelves, its amazing! Living on my own my fridge was pretty bare most the time! and HOLY crap..do you know how expensive buying food is? i had to bargain and think "do i need this, or want this" with every purchase...Now i realize how spoiled i am here at home. I dont starve! The real world is not a place i was very found of back in CA.
aaahhh..the joys of growing up! All in All im happy to be home to my mom, i've realized that 18 is a tender age and i need her now, more then ever.



1 comment: